Manchester United VS Manchester City
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
SUNDAY, 25 OCT 2015
10:05 AM EASTERN TIME
None of the last 12 Manchester derbies in all competitions have ended as a draw (five United wins, seven City wins).
The last 10 Manchester derbies in all competitions have seen 41 goals scored (4.1 goals per match).
- Manchester City have won six of their last eight Manchester derbies in league competition (L2) – prior to this run Man City had won six of their previous 42 derby matches versus Man Utd.
- Man City are looking for their 50th competitive win in the Manchester derby (W49 D50 L69).
- Man City have had the most shots on target (74) and have allowed their opponents the fewest (24) in the opening nine matchdays of 2015-16.
- Team news:
- Captain Vincent Kompany will not be starting despite return to fitness.
- Nicolas Otamendi and Eliaquim Mangala were picked ahead of Kompany to start in central defence
- Man Utd have won 17 of their 23 Barclays Premier League home matches under Louis van Gaal (74%), conceding only 16 goals (D3 L3).
- Manager van Gaal was reportedly unhappy with the fixture, citing no breaks
- Team News:
- Joe Gomez and Danny Ings could miss the rest of the season
- Wayne Rooney has scored 11 goals in Manchester derbies (all comps); more than any other player in this fixture.
- Rooney is 30 years old on the day before this match – no player has scored as many Barclays Premier League goals as he has by the age of 30 (187).
HEAD TO HEAD
LAST FIVE RESULTS
|CSKA Moscow 1-1 (a) draw||Sevilla 2-1 (h) won|
|Everton 0-3 (a) win||Bournemouth 5-1 (h) won|
|Arsenal 3-0 (a) lost||Newcastle United 6-1 (h) won|
|VFL Wolfsburg 2-1 (h) win||B. Monchengladbach 2-1 (a) won|
|Sunderland 3-0 (h) win||Tottenham Hotspur 4-1 (a) lost|
|Date||Competition||Score||Manchester United Scorers||Manchester City Scorers|
Yaya Toure 90
|02.11.1||Premier League||1-0||Aguero 63|
MOST POPULAR BETS
|Team||Most Popular Bet||Recommended Bet|