ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
SATURDAY, 17 OCT 2015
7:45 PM EASTERN TIME
- Spurs have lost just one of their last eight games (W4, D3, L1).
- Team news:
- Tottenham is injury plagued; Son Heung-min, Ryan Mason, Nabil Bentaleb and Alex Pritchard are ruled out with injuries.
- Eric Dier serves a one-game ban after accumulating five yellow cards.
- Dejan Lovren as returned to training following an ankle injury
- Liverpool had been victorious against Tottenham in their last five encounters, all in the Premier League.
- The Reds have won one of their last nine Premier League away games (D4, L4). That was their victory at Stoke on the opening weekend of the season.
- Liverpool have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last eight matches in all competitions.
- Only once before has a Liverpool manager won his first Premier League match. (Gerard Houllier, against Southampton in August 1998)
- Team News:
- Joe Gomez and Danny Ings could miss the rest of the season
- Christian Benteke and Roberto Firminio are unavailable
- Philipe Coutinho is fit despite minor groin problem
- Dejan Lovren is back in training after an ankle injury
HEAD TO HEAD
LAST FIVE RESULTS
|Swansea (a) 2-2 draw||Everton 1-1 (a) draw|
|AS Monaco 1-1 (a) draw||FC Sion 1-1 (h) draw|
|Manchester City 4-1 (h) won||Aston Villa 3-2 (h) won|
|Arsenal 2-1 (h) lost||Carlisle United 1-1(3-2) (h) won|
|Crystal Palace 1-0 (h) won||Norwich City 1-1 (h) draw|
|Date||Competition||Score||Spurs Scorers||Liverpool Scorers|
|30.03.14||Premier League||0 – 4|
Kaboul o.g. 2
|31.08.14||Premier League||0 – 3|
Gerrard 49 (pen)
|10.02.15||Premier League||2 – 3|
Gerrard 53 (pen)
Most Popular Bet
|Team||Most Popular Bet|